Cruise Industry News is reporting that Virgin Voyages has tapped Spice Girls star Geri Horner to test out its RockStar suites.
“With only 78 RockStar Suites aboard the Scarlet Lady, among them are 15 Mega RockStar Suites, named the Massive Suites, Fab Suites, Posh Suites and Gorgeous Suites.
Virgin Voyages will also now have a dedicated hair and makeup crew available for them upon request.
In addition, guests in the 78 RockStar Suites will get all-inclusive access to premium drinks in all bars and eateries onboard, plus a free personalized bottomless in-room bar and premium WiFi. There will also be complementary sa access and laundry service.
There will also be “the option to curate bespoke activities in any port-of-call, tailored to fit individual needs and requirements. Be it foodie experiences or private tours of local landmarks, no ask is too big for the RockStar Agents. RockStar Agents will tend to their rockstar rider list, digging up whatever their heart may desire to make their voyage perfect– all red gummy bears, an electric guitar and beyond,” according to a press release.
The new offerings will complement the robust existing benefits of all RockStar Suite Sailors, which include:
- RockStar Agent support from time from time of booking, to sail away and throughout the voyage
- Backstage access at every corner, with early access to onboard entertainment, restaurants, Shore Things and more
- Luxe private transfers to and from the ship in Miami
- An exclusive express pathway to the ship during embarkation
- Access to Richard’s Rooftop – RockStar Suite Sailor’s very own VIP private club, a secluded place for them to bask under the sun or have a drink under the stars
- Access to an exclusive VIP area at The Beach Club at Bimini
- A fully stocked in-room bar with the first round on the house
- Wardrobe team to help unpack and repack
- Complimentary pressing service
- Nightly express swimsuit drying service
- Premium linens and a plush European king bed
- Upgraded bath amenities for pampering”
Click on the link below for the full story from Cruise Industry News including video: